Sign in to follow this  
EarthsDefect

how to remove artifacts!

How do I remove the artifacts from my server? I deleted my altars and spawned new ones they were working but now if I turn endgame items off my altars don't work, I cant seem to delete the artifacts in the db in "endgameitems"

Edited by EarthsDefect

Anyone have an Idea what would happen if he removed the item templates for these artifact items?

Nothing they respawn. I delete them in "items" they respawn if I delete them in "endgameitems" they respawn. if I turn endgame items off and delete them they dont spawn but then my altars dont work :(

change there location in the database to a tile that you have protected with a gm.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EarthsDefect said:

Nothing they respawn. I delete them in "items" they respawn if I delete them in "endgameitems" they respawn. if I turn endgame items off and delete them they dont spawn but then my altars dont work :(

Deleting items from the database is not the same thing as removing item templates from the server code. I know the items would ceace to exissts if you deleted the item templates but the problem is what will happen when the server tries to access and use those missing templates.

Anyway, ausimus's solution is a good one and you don't risk breaking anything.