Sign in to follow this  
Belrindor

Channeling after 20?

Ok, fellow WU'ers, I have a question for ya.

My channeling is sitting at 20.051. The 20 part was gotten by using Vessel on some 1ql gems until my skill raised. the .051 part, was achieved by casting Opulence quite a few times, but this is severely limited by the fact that it's 10 favor per whack to cast.

So the question here is, what's a good way to level channeling past 20?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Just spam light token or whichever is your faiths cheapest spell. Skillgain in WU do not depend on the difficulty of the spell, so the skillgain tips on the wiki are somewhat irrelevant.

So, if ye have 45 favor, and the cheapest spell is 10 per whack, you get 4 spells off then have to wait forever do to this again? This can't be the best way. And the skill gain is minuscule.

21 minutes ago, Belrindor said:

So, if ye have 45 favor, and the cheapest spell is 10 per whack, you get 4 spells off then have to wait forever do to this again? This can't be the best way. And the skill gain is minuscule.

You could vessel and use 10+ ql gems to fill your favor back up when it's low to minimize the downtime as long as you stay over 7.5 - vessel requires 7.5 favor, costs 5+ on success and returns 2x stored

27 minutes ago, Belrindor said:

Then you sacrifice some favor item for more favor.