Sign in to follow this  
Neville

[CLOSE] WTS 85QL Rare Plate Gauntlets with 92 AOSP

rare plate gauntlet, steel (a92) - 2s

[16:38:21] A glove made from small metal plates. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. You need to temper the plate gauntlet by dipping it in water while it's hot.

[16:38:21] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.as.irama'.

[16:38:21] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [92]

rare plate gauntlet, steel (a92) - 2s

[16:38:42] A glove made from small metal plates. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[16:38:42] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.as.irama'.

[16:38:42] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [92]

Yes, that's only 4s for this enchanted pair.

Edited by Neville
  • Like 1

He was/is hated by many...so good luck on the sale...I do miss his sales here on the forums, the comments were normally entertaining :)

Sig's shouldn't have any affect on a sale, never understood why people mention it.

13 minutes ago, Niki said:

Sig's shouldn't have any affect on a sale, never understood why people mention it.

I only mentioned it for history's sake. I had no idea who this guy even was until the person I inherited the gloves from told me. Therefore, I figured I'd at least pass on that history. I don't expect the sig to have any effect on the sale either but it gets people's attention regardless.

Some sigs are sought after. For example, people would crave an Enki signaure For the cool B) factor. As wether it adds value to it or not, that's up to the buyer.

Price reduction.

Edited by Neville