Sign in to follow this  
Tallios

Blessed lamps, and theft.

Talios, in time you spent with this topic, you could have your blacksmithing decently improved - problem solved (without need to chance source code of game, risking introducing another problems/bugs. :) )

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Zakerak said:

Talios, in time you spent with this topic, you could have your blacksmithing decently improved - problem solved (without need to chance source code of game, risking introducing another problems/bugs. :) )

Oh wow, you certainly killed the discussion there.  Bravo, to the master debater.  I hope you can read between the lines and interpret what I really mean with my sarcasm.

• Like 1

+1 to whatever system deters theft in the PvE islands.

Also, if you KNOW who it is, you should post the name of the thief, conceling that info is doing a disservice to the same community that you are asking for support.

2 hours ago, Rathgar said:

+1 to whatever system deters theft in the PvE islands.

Also, if you KNOW who it is, you should post the name of the thief, conceling that info is doing a disservice to the same community that you are asking for support.

If I knew who the thief actually was I would have mentioned it.  Sadly my tracking skills revealed nothing.

As with all things in Wurm it is up to the player to protect their items by using the mechanics available. In the instance of these off deed lamps it would be to have them imped to some decent QL and repair regularly so that they do not *detach* from being planted when they fall below 10 QL. Even a 20 QL lamp will allow the player plenty of time to check it and repair before someone can freely pick it up and take it for their own. So I see no need to change this situation in the case of *blessed* lamps. Not too sure where "theft" applies when taking unplanted lamps because of decay making them detach either.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

On 3/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, Tallios said:

If I knew who the thief actually was I would have mentioned it.  Sadly my tracking skills revealed nothing.

Tracking is literally the most broken thing in the game. Taste water being the second.

On 17/03/2017 at 11:30 PM, Niki said:

Tracking is literally the most broken thing in the game. Taste water being the second.

Pretty sure everyone on PvP would disagree with that.  Or a lot of priests.  Or anyone with a frost potioned weapon. Or...