Sign in to follow this  
Yorana

different bugs or issues

descreption: scythe skilling is not fair in compare to rake

I use (99+%) rake and scythe when gardening -  my skills are: rake 58+, scythe 17+ - using ratio rake/scythe 2:1 - 3:1 around, so scythe should be minimum 20+

sometimes using scythe I am getting skill up rake! - to reproduce this issue is extremely time-expensive! but sometimes it appears 2-, 3-times after each other

descreption: trapped in fence, ending climbing near fence, falling down, trapped "teleporting"

if you are working on a slope, f.e cutting trees or sprouts or gathering grass, and your stamina goes 0, you fall down into a fence, you are "teleporting" - NO action works fine 100% after this situation without log out/log in - sometimes you have to repeat the relog! the bug apperas nearly 100% by high slopes

this damned bug exists now over years! can't believe, it should be unknown :(

by the way: many thanks for the game, as OLD UO-fan - it's my favorite one since years now

wishes:

I hate 3W-games: wasted areas, wasted items, wasted time - WO is nearly 100% perfect under this topics

BUT:

wool: what about cotton/wool? wool is nearly useless, even you can't use it for healing, in compare to cotton, its a wasted item

recycling: you can't recycle metal items, and even wood and fabrics are limited - I am really get angry, seeing hundreds of useless keys or locks or skilling blades or whatever - I would not wish to get 100% back of the original stuff, even with same QL, but ANYTHING would be really fine

I am noting this under "bugs", cause I think it IS a bug in a cool game like WO

you limited more and more useless items, so I am hoping, keys and locks and more stuff will get recycable in future :) 

Edited by Yorana
errors

You can recycle most metal items - look into smelting pots.  Wooden stuff can be sortof recycled by using it as forge fuel.

Not all skill gain is equal, and that's server-side anyway (so not a client bug).  Also, skill gain depends on a load of variables, so you'd need to control for quite a lot of stuff to show that there really is an issue.  However, if you're getting rake gain from using a scythe (and can definitely demonstrate that in a reasonably repeatable way) that sounds like a (server) bug.

Using wool for bandaging is reasonable, but that's a suggestion, not a bug.