Sign in to follow this  
boilingfort

WTB Bulk Meat

Looking to buy around 40k meat, delivery to F22 on Xanadu would be preferred but I could pick up if the price is right. Also accepting smaller batches of meat.

10 minutes ago, Simju said:

Min ql and price per k?

Any ql, 33c/k for new 0.3kg meat, 1s/k for old 0.9kg meat. Paying 40c/k and 1.2s/k if delivered.

be warned, taking meat meat out of a BSB will turn it into 0.3 chunks when you put it back.

I have 29k old 0.9kg cooked meat(thats 87k in 0.3kg pieces) in my FSB-s.. + I can add 3k new meat. Just need to figure out a way to deliver it all at once.. Hopefully I can load full FSB into knarr, but have to test it later, before I can say anything certain about delivery. If it all works out, I can deliver to closest coastal spot to you (F22 on Xana seems to be a bit away from coast).

1 hour ago, rixk said:

I have 29k old 0.9kg cooked meat(thats 87k in 0.3kg pieces) in my FSB-s.. + I can add 3k new meat. Just need to figure out a way to deliver it all at once.. Hopefully I can load full FSB into knarr, but have to test it later, before I can say anything certain about delivery. If it all works out, I can deliver to closest coastal spot to you (F22 on Xana seems to be a bit away from coast).

You can load a full FSB into a knarr, and if you attach a rune for 5% volume increase on a wagon, I believe you can load a FSB into it too.

• Like 1