Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

remove lib lock

remove  

83 members have voted

1. 1. remove

I assumed it was black light gods like tosiek and Nathan!  but will need to confirm 

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

One current method is a non HotS plyer can be converted by a player god HotS priest, that non HotS player will then become a HotS member and follow the player god the priest follows.

(e.g.JK player converted by Nathan HotS kingdom priest/follower will become a HotS Nathan follower)

Thx Retro for the answers!

Your explenations about deleting do make sense. I was really shocked about that as well. But as you explain it, its ok.

That you push this forward is very nice. Thx for the work. So i asume as long as the code isnt changed the way you describe above is legal and no abuse of a bughole?

Anyway i hope the longterm balancing will come anyway. Giving Nathan back to Bl doesnt make everything is fine, it just stops making it even worse.

Edited by Andruil

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I assumed it was black light gods like tosiek and Nathan!  but will need to confirm 

Do BL/WL exclusive player gods even make sense considering the messed up spell lists they have?

Just make them grey gods and let any kingdom follow them

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Worksock said:

Do BL/WL exclusive player gods even make sense considering the messed up spell lists they have?

Just make them grey gods and let any kingdom follow them

Nice idea. That would reduce the gods, which have to be balanced, to the 3 without the need to destroy the idea of playergods.

33 minutes ago, Andruil said:

Nice idea. That would reduce the gods, which have to be balanced, to the 3 without the need to destroy the idea of playergods.

The way they were before any kingdom could follow them, but now that's called a bug 

Returning the BL player gods to BL eligibility is a single step in the correct direction.  Thank you! 

Sorry to necro an old thread, but hey

Again, I'd like to apologise for any conceived disregard we had for Horde players regarding this issue, our intention was to address it with the priest and god overhaul planned for a little later in the year. Having been made aware it limited the Horde more severely than we first thought (as you all pointed out), it was of course pushed forward and the fix will now be in the next update, pending any major issues in testing.

• Like 7