Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

remove lib lock

remove  

83 members have voted

1. 1. remove

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

F uck the "lore"

NOBODY really care about the f ucking lore.

But... but... i like lore :C

lore is great, using it as a ###### excuse to nerf a kingdom isn't.

• Like 2

There is a post deleted from this thread for sure. Oh boy its going getting better and better. This is how you treat your own customers?? What a shame!

It would be the same if you going in a restaurant and order a meal. Then you and all costumers in the room realize the meal taste like ######. You ask for the chef. The chef comes out of the kitchen and telling you that you have to "shut up and eat the your meal"!

- I really lose interesting be a part of this forum.

- Its not fun for me anymore to play this game (PvP not possibe, doing missions/senario makes no sense, doing Rift not possible bc you need 20 Kg source salt)

- I really lose interesting to be a HOTS.

WHY ???? WHY should I keep playing this game? And Why should I be playing as a HOTS?

complaints are taken on board, feedback is taken on board.

Straight up bashing of devs and staff is not. It's fairly clear

Clearly things are in the red and it's obvious the gravy train ran out. How long until the game has no paid staff?

This is rediculous on so many levels. 

Why  not fix this? 

Is your point actually to run people off?

What's the endgame?

People called this when rolf stepped back and took his money to other things. The death clock on the last of the paid dev/staff is ticking even faster.

• Like 2

[15:47:29] Your premium time expires this week.

@RockySchulty can be at HoK with 4 months of prem left man, enjoy that at least.

• Like 3

[14:59:38] You have not paid for premium time.

x 4 on all my epic accounts :>), and normally i get the 5 silver + 1 month option

If loren lets his premium expire then you know it's all over lmao

• Like 4

My 5 accounts (3 of which are on freedom) all run out of premium in 2 weeks. I won't be wasting my money any further if this is the garbage treatment we are going to get.

You asked about the libila only ruling for hots, you have been given the answer, it will be addressed.

I;m not sure why this continues, we've been pretty clear about why it was there, and we agree that it needs to be done better, so we will do so.

We will also look at providing a better overview of where we're at with PvP and the unique issues it faces.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Retrograde said:

I;m not sure why this continues

Sounds like we might need a new thread boys. Lock incoming

• Like 1

I voted No just being an ass without knowing what the hell this was all about, the fact that a stealth change was put in place and was not noted in patch notes seems to be another instance of staff trying to avoid conflict with the player base.

I would change my vote to Yes, but the poll has no option for changing this.

How can this be a temporary fix while the players who choose to play HoTs have to wait months or even years for 'priest balance' to occur?

This is another case of the dev's being unaware of the consequences of knee jerk reactions to the game.

• Like 5

I still cant believe this isn't getting fixed right away, there really is no excuse.

This is setting an example, balance clearly is not a priority here, lol...

My accounts won't be renewed until this is addressed either.

48 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

You asked about the libila only ruling for hots, you have been given the answer, it will be addressed.

I;m not sure why this continues, we've been pretty clear about why it was there, and we agree that it needs to be done better, so we will do so.

We will also look at providing a better overview of where we're at with PvP and the unique issues it faces.

No, not really. You said that its not balanced, but, you don't really care they can't participate in the one side of the game they care about because CodeClub made a ###### moronic balance decision, and then you tell them it will get fixed, with no date or time being released, when people already have no confidence in the soonTM strategy because the last couple of times you either didn't deliver at all, or delivered something completely and utterly underwhelming.

And honest question, how are you going to balance 10 different gods? You already demonstrated you can't even balance a single meditation path?

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 3

Voted yes but the ###### of demigods should never have left the epic cluster, questionable if they should have even appeared there.

The whole religion concept is wurm is bullocks. The different gods dont even represent different religions, they are all the same pantheon. The lore is now Mars fighting Jupiter or Wodan fighting Tyr while clearly they want to create some kind of christianity vs islam crusade/jihad thing.

It failed, needs complete redo. While add it, remove corrupt or add enchanted mycelium to get rid of this ghost feature.

Such a fundamental change to an age-old feature would have to really be able to sell itself in terms of benefits.... and not seeing a whole lot of bang for the buck.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Retro, I think, this continues b/c people aren´t willing to live with it and want it taken back.

We don´t understand why you changed just this single part, while everything else has to wait for the big overwhole of pvp/priest.

A main problem, nobody talked about so far, is the long term prospects of hots are. I dunno if thats clear for you, but if we can´t play pvp for a half year or a year its not just we dont have why we did choose that server, it also means that we won´t be on a competive level after. One year of waiting means the other kds can craft armors of moonmetal over and over again, while we are without them. We even cant hunt really dragons, b/c if other kds get informations about it, they come to us and kill us... So as this is already going on for a while, it would take as some months to get on a level that is worth fighting even if the new priest system would balance pvp tomorrow. Therefor a lot of hots are really anoyed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee booiiii

Hmmm, before this escalates totaly, lets see if we can´t find a solution that suites for all, so we don´t need to discuss about deleted posts & the ways to talk to each other.

We all agree that the situation (kingdoms not balanced, hots to much nerfed due to priest / religion) needs improvement. Retro said so as well. He said they will work on it and will give us a better idea about the timeline. That seems good for longterm.

The question that is not answered yet is: "Why should we play and pay until there is someday a patch that solves the problem, when the small patches even make it worser every time. Why not making it better with small steps?".

Do you plan anything on short hand to make the situation acceptable for us?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bramson said:

Maybe it is time to get someone to help share certain aspects of the roadmap and game plan with the community,

Hello, Retrograde?

• Like 1

Not renewing my priest alt until this is fixed........If you want more $$$ then please balance not promise to balance in the future

• Like 2

This thread is ruthless lol

Uhh... +1 for fixing I guess... even the devs are too afraid to -1 this :blink:

• Like 1

Conversion code is a mess, and it will require basically rewriting from scratch, which will take time.

We do understand this is a sore point for hots players, and obviously we'd like to address it asap.

One current method is a non HotS plyer can be converted by a player god HotS priest, that non HotS player will then become a HotS member and follow the player god the priest follows.

(e.g.JK player converted by Nathan HotS kingdom priest/follower will become a HotS Nathan follower)

The rewriting of the conversion code will be pushed forward, and we'll have it up on test within the next week or two and hopefully live shortly after, during which the fix allowing HotS players to follow BL player gods will go live with it

I'd also like to take a moment to point out that these hidden posts are caused by snowballing, for example

Post 1 is dev bashing, this gets removed as simple ruling

Post 2 quotes post 1, and is thus removed for quoting a removed post

Post 3 references post 1 being removed, this is removed as it's not the place for it

Posts 4-100 cry out about post 1-3 being removed and claim censorship or mod abuse or anything.

If you want to avoid this, and have a question about a removed post, contact a forum mod, don't try pushing the issue in the thread as that will get nowhere.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

The rewriting of the conversion code will be pushed forward, and we'll have it up on test within the next week or two and hopefully live shortly after, during which the fix allowing HotS players to follow BL player gods will go live with it

Does this mean HotS will still be restricted from following the WL playergods they used to be able to, despite WLers being able to follow BL playergods?

Edited by gurn
  • Like 1