Sign in to follow this  
Bramson

Copper Still 10x slower than should be.

Copper Still not working right, it took 10 hours and 10 logs to distill 10kg of whiskey. Please fix so this can be a more feasible process.

I have made moonshine made with every different type of vege and once they are distilled they come out with the same affinity, it is a bug?

7 hours ago, Evalla said:

I have made moonshine made with every different type of vege and once they are distilled they come out with the same affinity, it is a bug?

i think because it can be used as an ingredient in other recipe's it has to have a fixed affinity, otherwise it's too much to track when trying to make same affinity food , i already find it real pain to track 38+ ingredients just to get enough affinity time to be worth the hassle.

On 26.8.2017. at 4:51 AM, Evalla said:

I would say it's because you use undistilled moonshine and still to make moonshine, only thing that can change affinity is rarity of the still, unfermented moonshines you made from different veggies has diffetent affinities but veggies cannot impact affinities if their product is used as ingridient... So not bug realy, working as designed