Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Animals getting free

We switched to a new server host, and are finally up and running with all our mods in place, and a brand new server. However, there is a very serious glitch happening consistently - the animals we hitch to tents or put in pens are simply wandering away as if there were no barriers. Does anyone know what is causing this, or how to fix it?

this normally happens when a server isn't shut down correctly, by using the red X on the server window, but i'm buggered if I know how this happens on a hosted server, i'm sure someone will get it sorted for you, good to see you got rid of citadel,

Yes, they still haven`t offered any help, whereas Pingperfect has given amazing customer service.  I wish I`d switched sooner!

19 minutes ago, Batta said:

Yes, they still haven`t offered any help, whereas Pingperfect has given amazing customer service.  I wish I`d switched sooner!

well let's hope that switching is a wakeup call for others who are having issues with this host server, and it's also a wakeup call to citadel to pull their finger out of their #rses and start giving what they promise,

Ping Perfect are a very polished service for sure.

I know you have already probably tried this Batta, but figured I would put it out there, Did you totally shut down the server, restart it, then replace a tent and re-hitch a horse to it and see what happens ?

Valiance and Kaylie.

Yes, I did try this. Unfortunately, the problem didn't stop. We have now observed our animals just wandering right through a gate as if it wasn't there, in the middle of gameplay.

Sounds like some serious issues with collission. I would take a serious read through your logs and see if you can see something acting up.