Sign in to follow this  
FranktheTank

Wurm Unlimited Reviews

Greetings, in this thread I will copy and paste a Wurm Unlimited Review everyday to see what steam users think of the game. Hopefully we can find some common complaints/praise and narrow down what is done right and what needs improvement for normal game users.

Lron Hubbard

Thought I'd give Wurm a shot as there seems to be alot of positive feedback. Played for about an hour. I get the controls, was able to do some quests and even killed a sheep which I butchered but then wasn't able to loot from (ugh). I've got no problem learning games but the graphics optimizations and the interface are just shockingly bad. It's obvious that this game only exists due to a cult following. It feels like someone took an old text based MUD and slapped a bodgy 90's based UI on top of it. If the game ran smooth and the interface modernized I could push on and learn this game, or if the learning curve wasn't so high (ie I didn't have to google everything) then yeah again would consider giving it more of a go but when you combine high learning curve with frustratingly bad design that's me done. The overall idea is very appealing and maybe down the track it'll get better but I think that how it is right now is how this title will stay forever.

• Like 2