Sign in to follow this  
Skinded

WTB DeedPlanner Design

I will pay someone 2s (if you want ;) ) for the best castle design using my entire (relatively small) deed. Unlimited time limit until I go with someones design.

If you're interested, shoot me a pm.

Notes: Please keep carpentry skill in mind - make it possible for someone with 80 carp skill max.

I'm only going with the best looking one I get, sorry :P

Use of bridges are fine

When you're finished, please pm me the .map file and don't put it on this post lol.

My deed (Put this in deedplanner to get started): http://pastebin.com/9LgjR4Js

Edited by Skinded
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joelle said:

Omg me me me

send me a pm if you're interested :D

Keep in mind you will likely be able to "hire" someone with higher carp skill to plan your house. I think once they've planned it for you then you can build it.

Just putting it out there - you're part of our alliance, if you need things like that you can just ask any of us to do it for you for free and it'll be our pleasure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yldrania said:

Just putting it out there - you're part of our alliance, if you need things like that you can just ask any of us to do it for you for free and it'll be our pleasure.

Thanks, I didn't know people would be willing to do it for free lol. 

1 hour ago, Skinded said:

Thanks, I didn't know people would be willing to do it for free lol. 

That's part of the point of an alliance - should be anyway - to provide support wherever it is needed :D If you pass me a PM we can talk about details and I'll get you a few designs :) Don't worry about missing skills, we can plan stuff with our characters as well.

1 hour ago, Yldrania said:

That's part of the point of an alliance - should be anyway - to provide support wherever it is needed :D If you pass me a PM we can talk about details and I'll get you a few designs :) Don't worry about missing skills, we can plan stuff with our characters as well.

Let them pay someone with talent!

17 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Let them pay someone with talent!

I like to think I have some of that when it comes to design stuff :)

5 hours ago, Yldrania said:

I like to think I have some of that when it comes to design stuff :)

Not saying you don't, but allowing others to profit with their talents is always a good thing.  Market success, etc. :)

13 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Not saying you don't, but allowing others to profit with their talents is always a good thing.  Market success, etc. :)

I believe that especially for newer players, support should come for free - especially for things like deed planner designs. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yldrania said:

I believe that especially for newer players, support should come for free - especially for things like deed planner designs. 

I'll accept your opinion, even if it differs from my own.  Supporting people who make good designs is also a valid act of kindness. ;)

On 3/8/2017 at 0:27 PM, Yldrania said:

On 3/8/2017 at 6:08 PM, Slickshot said:

I'll accept your opinion, even if it differs from my own.  Supporting people who make good designs is also a valid act of kindness. ;)

I think most of the people who have accepted this challenge (and that is what it is) are not especially worried about the 2s, but to see what they can come up with.  

Will give it a go myself. :)

Hmm, according to my Deed Planner, your entire deed is under water! :)

Edited by Sjach
Update for observation