Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

HoTA Statue Variety & Colors

+1 

Give the PvP ones new variations, it'll keep them in business.   Rifts should, and pardon the mini-hijack, also get some form of smaller different "hota" statues (Rift Statues!) by the way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mordraug said:

+1 

Give the PvP ones new variations, it'll keep them in business.   Rifts should, and pardon the mini-hijack, also get some form of smaller different "hota" statues (Rift Statues!) by the way.

ADDED - For PvE - Add new HoTA Statues that can be won by participating in rift events.

3 hours ago, Yldrania said:

ADDED - For PvE - Add new HoTA Statues that can be won by participating in rift events.

LOL

Seriously, rifts already drop so much stuff, moon metals and all types of fancy rings/bracelets/shoulder pads and necklaces, and now extra resource loot, why would more prizes be needed?

31 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

LOL

Seriously, rifts already drop so much stuff, moon metals and all types of fancy rings/bracelets/shoulder pads and necklaces, and now extra resource loot, why would more prizes be needed?

I guess it would be nice to have a PvE version of HoTA statues so people in PvE have their own statues - Different ones from PvP so PvP can keep their income, but something the PvE players can get as well. In the end, it is just a suggestion.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 11:16 PM, Yldrania said:

Let's face it - HoTA statues are great. However, I think that the system we have for HoTAs right now really doesn't even remotely reach the true potential of these statues. I believe that we need some changes.

• Randomize glow colors. Sure, some colors can be rare and others more common, but randomize the drops and don't limit them to red after the first few HoTAs of a kingdom. YES
  • Add other glow colors. I mean, why ever not? Help us make our cities shine multi-color! YES
  • Make gold hotas actually golden. Seriously, why are they not already? YES
  • Add different types of materials for HoTA statues. Marble, Silver, Gold, Slate, Rock, Copper, etc. We have the materials - why not carry it over to HoTA statues and choose the type of material at random and change the texture of the statue to the actual material instead of just calling it "Gold Hota Statue" and keeping it look the same anyway. YES
  • For PvE - Add new HoTA Statues that can be won by participating in rift events. NO
  • Any other ideas? Comment and I'll add. 

45 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

LOL

Because some people go far above the max score you can accumulate at the moment, so why not give them a proper reason to overachieve?

• Like 2

Its called a HotA statue because its for HotA

if you want a new statue thing, request a Rift type statues get made from the mobs on the rift?

I mean, who wouldnt want a giant khajit furball?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wanttobuy said:

Its called a HotA statue because its for HotA

if you want a new statue thing, request a Rift type statues get made from the mobs on the rift?

I mean, who wouldnt want a giant khajit furball?

Alright, changed it from HoTA statue to HoTA-Like statue in the suggestion :P 

3 hours ago, Mordraug said:

Because some people go far above the max score you can accumulate at the moment, so why not give them a proper reason to overachieve?

Because the guy at the top of the list does the least amount of effort in killing the mobs at a rift, anyone can run around and tap each mob for 1pt of score, does that mean he should also have a statue for doing nothing at a rift?

Alright guys, let's not turn this into a thread about who does what at rifts and keep it about cosmetic changes to HoTA statues - and possibly other types of statues. :) 

I like the original idea of just adding different material made hota statues and different colors to the HOTA statues.. At the rate rifts spawn there is no value for chaos moonmetals anymore which means only statues are left for any sort of incentive. Not saying metals are worthless but they end up being used to make in-house weapons and armor anyway.