Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Bring back colourful unicorns

Please could we have back multi-coloured unicorns for the different conditions? Rainbows and unicorns just go together! Perhaps we could upgrade the colours of unicorns and hell horses in the same update? Here are my ideas:

Normal: white

Champion: gold

Greenish: green

Raging: red

Angry: orange

Scared: purple

Slow: blue

Sly: pink

Lurking: black

Alert: silver

Hardened: brown

Fierce: yellow

Edited by Attenia
  • Like 2

I'd prefer low saturation "faded" "powder-pastel" colors rather than the old bright neon ones myself, so that they are a little more subdued in tone as a compromise for those who are not fond of bright neon colored animals ...

edit; more like this, but in muted versions of the original colors (green etc):

color-palette-24911.png

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Yea but colors on animals would be great again :P

Muted colours would be better than nothing, though I'd definitely vote for neon unicorns if I had a choice :)

Well, first you have to spell it right... "Color" :P

Anyway, the "skittle" animals has been asked for to get back repeatedly since they were supposedly "broken" by accident, and then promised to be fixed but never done so. Bring back the skittle animals!

+1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Well, first you have to spell it right... "Color" :P

WImy1xg.jpg

+1 to suggestion, but in Brash_Endeavors' edition. No bright orange and pink animals, please.

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 3

Another point that should be taken into account is that unicorns are exceptionally rare in the wild. I've been on Exodus for months and I've seen a grand total of one unicorn in the wild - and that's with running around the server looking for champions. I think I am correct in saying that they are the rarest of all non-unique creatures? For people who are worried about Wurm becoming too bright and colourful, keep in mind that you would probably see collections of colourful unicorns on some deeds, but in the wild colourful unicorns wouldn't be any more common than the plain white ones are now.

I think it not only has to do with them being spawned less often than other creatures, but they are already accounted for on peoples deeds? I see them around Exo, they just are not in the wild and ussual in a pen. Several have the traitor titles so they are probably cared for and not going anywhere anytime soon.

4 hours ago, Attenia said:

Another point that should be taken into account is that unicorns are exceptionally rare in the wild. I've been on Exodus for months and I've seen a grand total of one unicorn in the wild - and that's with running around the server looking for champions. I think I am correct in saying that they are the rarest of all non-unique creatures? For people who are worried about Wurm becoming too bright and colourful, keep in mind that you would probably see collections of colourful unicorns on some deeds, but in the wild colourful unicorns wouldn't be any more common than the plain white ones are now.

Was tons of dead unicorns down south, I did see one that was alive, and I quickly added him to the dead list.

There is no shortage, when a unicorn spawner appears the area is soon overrun with the filthy beasts.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

Those neon type colored Unicorns of some years ago were pretty freaky looking and out of place so I would not like to see their return. During that time we had certain infestations of them within some local areas of Deliverance wherein they displaced most other mobs too. Moderation in all things then including Unicorns with a more subtle color pallet, which by the way were also applied to other varieties of aspects (angry, etc.) of animals/mobs.

=Ayes=