Sign in to follow this  
Rexx

Tortoises

I was just wondering if anyone on our wonderful server has been breeding these wonderful creatures. That or if anyone's seen any wondering around somewhere :)

Such a disappointing time to see no one breeds them and they don't spawn much :(

They seem to spawn now and then around N15.  There was one out in the water there a week ago maybe, but haven't been by that way since then to see if he is still around.  Don't know if it helps, but if I was looking for one, that's where Id go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DracoNobilis said:

They seem to spawn now and then around N15.  There was one out in the water there a week ago maybe, but haven't been by that way since then to see if he is still around.  Don't know if it helps, but if I was looking for one, that's where Id go.

Awesome, ill have to head over there and look around every few days.

Thank you!

I go exploring/ hunting a lot on indi and Ive only ever seen 1 there.

seen one on Exo once, and one down by Summerholt on Xan, but after that no more.

Haven't paid too much attention to the forums lately, but I have a bunch of tortoises and breed them from time to time. I can breed a few more for you if you'd like. PM me in game or msg me on the forums :)

• Like 4

I've got a bunch of bred tortoises on Exodus :) I'm happy to give to anyone on other servers who wants them if we can get the change pushed through that animals can cross server borders. You can +1 the post here, and also take a look at the champion tortoises post if you're interested!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Attenia said:

I've got a bunch of bred tortoises on Exodus :) I'm happy to give to anyone on other servers who wants them if we can get the change pushed through that animals can cross server borders. You can +1 the post here, and also take a look at the champion tortoises post if you're interested!

I went and +1'd both of you posts, both of those are a great idea, specially the champ torts :D, but as of right know Cambriaa is breeding me some here on pristine, but thank you for the offer. Its nice to know there are people on other servers taking care of these amazing animals :)

Thanks for the +1s :D Hopefully both changes will be made eventually. I have all the animals, so if you need anything you can let me know, we'll just obviously need to get the server border thing changed first.

While out hunting today, I found 2 or 3 wild tortoises, they're still out there!

• Like 1

Responding to a veeerrrry old post, but yes - I have been breeding tortoises on Pristine.  Honestly, Hellhorses are about 10x easier to breed, and yet my dream is to breed tortoises.  If only I could pull a cart with them!

• Like 1