Sign in to follow this  
AussieMel

Multiple WO clients running

Hi,

I have returned from a bit of a break. Before I left I was able to simply double click on my desktop game icon to open new and multiple clients. However, now I am only able to open 1 client. If I double click the game icon to try and open a second client it only expands the first client. Does anyone know a solution to be able to get a second client open? I am running Wurm Online on a Mac system.

Cheers

I don't know anything about Macs but after some searching I found this which sounds similar to your problem. Hope it helps.

I have had this problem since the start on my mac. Can't wait to see if anyone knows the solutions. Currently I just go to the wurmonline.com website, click play and run the file that gets downloaded. This allows me to open a second client. Would be nice if the desktop icon worked to open a second client though.

44 minutes ago, Explora said:

I don't know anything about Macs but after some searching I found this which sounds similar to your problem. Hope it helps.

This forum did help!! Thanks heaps.

5 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

I have had this problem since the start on my mac. Can't wait to see if anyone knows the solutions. Currently I just go to the wurmonline.com website, click play and run the file that gets downloaded. This allows me to open a second client. Would be nice if the desktop icon worked to open a second client though.

I followed the last instruction on the link that Explora posted above. Copy open -n -a "Wurm Online" into the Terminal application. This opened a second client window. Not very user friendly, but it works.

• Like 1