Sign in to follow this  
shikohadou

[27/02/17] Survey of Section 1

Whats this,. 

Independence the land of perfect roads and massive projects does not have road signs. ( can only plant one sign per 24 hours off deed)  Not sure I get the point of this anymore its been around forever.

Not enough protection on a server that has been around for what 5+ years !! 

Guard towers have a certain distance they have to be from each other.  One may not be right where you want it but it might be there.

By chance did you talk to the people on freedom chat some of them know the area pretty well?>  Indi map is pretty well laid out with a lot from the latest map dump.

I read that picture but comprehension was lost to me. What are you surveying for? A bit of context would go a long way.

As I understand it you got lost somewhere because of lack of signs. Are you putting signs up? 

I give up.

2 hours ago, shikohadou said:

nSNLfVX.png

Make it your mission to plant signs and build guard towers, it is a sandbox and that is something you can actually do yourself if you are not happy with how things are.

• Like 1

Moved to Independence. 

People can now actually discuss the contents of what you've written rather than trying to figure out what map it is from :)

Down south from Albia Gardens, does the red circle mean that you went around in circles? If yes, why, isn't the highway going straight east-west there?

I think what he's getting at with the blue box is there's a few deeds in that area that thought it would be good to block the road. Getting around them is a pain. 

Don't block roads people. 

I recently explored all the blue box area and am now living south of it in the forest. Didn't find it a problem to find my way around. Plenty of signs and also guard towers if you need them. 

Signs are not that important. If more people would register their deeds at the map project -then finding out were you are when beeing a bit lost would be far easier. 

As for bridges towers and roads - If you need it make it.

As long as im not in a hurry i don't mind getting lost ocationally. Usualy leds to discovery of new things.

• Like 1

I can understand why some people wouldn't want their deeds on the map though and that needs to be respected. 

That said, I need to get our 2 deeds registered. ?

there is highway work being done around willow vale and shadow realm and south of albia estates to make things less confusing actually, but it's still work in progress.