Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

personal goals changed 3 times in the past 4 weeks

Yea and would be nice to see the repair 6k fences or walls removed as well.

Seems a bit 2 harsh, can only get it in freedom making off deed fences or houses and then crafting 6k planks or bricks to repair them... :o

• Like 1

Can confirm :

Spoiler

ithjZSN.jpg

sdQAtX7.jpg

I'd love to know if it's a bug or a 'fix' for the impossible to accomplish tasks (in that case why not just remove them?!).

• Like 1

I checked my goals window and it seems mine changed as well, unfortunately the 'shadowmage' one is still there :)

• Like 1

No, its not fair either to have them change so much.

The impossible task's or nearly impossible need to go though, I have been told even if I went to epic and ascended it would not count anyways back on freedom.

Those crazy combinations of the tombs that are impossible to get need to go, and making something fantastic is not something you can sit there and work on, that one is just purely the smallest chance in the game to pull off and nothing you can actually work at in getting.

Edited by JakeRivers

4 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

making something fantastic is not something you can sit there and work on

do note that harvesting a fantastic sprout, material or whatever do not count for that achievement... but yah, what was said above (also make the defeat another player work on freedom through sparring or duel).

There is an issue with personal goals changing when a fix or addition of an achievement is made.  The devs are looking for a better way to save personal goals per player so that any additions, changes or fixes do not disturb your personal goals.  Retrograde mentioned it in the news here. 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/151164-valrei-international-006/

Fixing achievements or goals that are not working have this affect.  So on the one hand a goal is getting fixed and at the same time this changes personal goals.  Budda is aware of this and is tasked with finding a better way.

29 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

There is an issue with personal goals changing when a fix or addition of an achievement is made.  The devs are looking for a better way to save personal goals per player so that any additions, changes or fixes do not disturb your personal goals.  Retrograde mentioned it in the news here. 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/151164-valrei-international-006/

Fixing achievements or goals that are not working have this affect.  So on the one hand a goal is getting fixed and at the same time this changes personal goals.  Budda is aware of this and is tasked with finding a better way.

just a question: what happens with a personal goal which you achieve but it changes to a new goal, disregarding your achieved one?

27 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

just a question: what happens with a personal goal which you achieve but it changes to a new goal, disregarding your achieved one?

That's something I have no knowledge of, but will bring the question to the attention of the devs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bangzuvelis said:

You keep the karma and have an opportunity for more karma!

(But are also further away from completing them all so it's a net negative.)

On 17/02/2017 at 3:50 PM, Retrograde said:

Unfortunately there's no way to rectify this without them changing again, so our plan is to wait until we have more achievements to add and will simply time it all together to minimise the impact of them changing (we'll also give warning!)

ty alectrys for the link, kinda forgot about it, sad to see those changed a few times without the waning afore mentionned. Lets hope that the better way mentionned will actually allow us to swap achievements we can't or do not want to do.