Sign in to follow this  
Maiev

Please add another way to make items shatter resistant once or full

Even if/when the metallic liquid gets fixed, since it only drops sometime from rifts, wouldnt it be nice if we had an additional item that had the same effect and bought from trader? Preferably one that is solid, light weight and doesnt decay (like gems for example). It could be 5 silvers so not cheap enough to ruin metallic liquid market (when/if it gets fixed) or 10 silvers and shatter protection 2 times.

I only suggest this because I think there is a good chance most people who get lucky and get them on rifts will choose to use it themselves instead of selling it and rift hours are not always everyone"s gameplay hours, so a lot of times attending is not a possible choice (sure you can ditch school, work, sleep etc. but yea...)

Could also be an item providing permanent full shatter protection for a high price (for example 50 silvers from trader).

Note: Shatter is bad

honestly just remove the game forced shatter chance that exists just because

it does nothing to help "markets", it does nothing to help prevent too many rare enchanted items like dragon armor or moon metal stuff.  why should a 95 channeling priest blow up a 90ql item if it passes checks with flying colors but fails a random chance irrelevant to skill..

• Like 2

Yeah.... That is what I think too. However, I have too little faith in it getting removed because there is %10 shatter resist runes and the metallic liquid (which doesnt work atm) now.