The Happening is a fresh Alliance/Village based Free-for-All PvP Server with a custom map and custom mods. There is only one kingdom, Freedom.
The War of the Ancients, or just WotA, is the servers custom mingame replacing the default HotA game. Every village is fighting against each other, even alliances.
The system is simple: 3 capture towers will spawn in the WotA area at the map center. Standing near a tower will capture it for your village, but only if there are no enemies around.
Towers can be captured back by other villages. The first village that owns all 3 towers wins and gets a reward statue wich will appear at the settlement token.
This mode is still a bit experimental, so report any bugs if you find them. If everything works as expected, more features like temporary buffs will be added to it.
Server IP: 126.96.36.199
- Free for All, anyone can attack anyone (villages can form alliances)
- No hunted status
- No fatigue system
- No champions
- Reduced local range
- Custom supply depots
- Increased timer speeds (many instant actions)
- Many actions possible from carts
- Custom affinity stealing system on death
- Custom ranking system (use /rank, /ranks)
- Faster carts and horses
- Characteristics limited to 60
- Palisades built with logs
- Adjusted bashing damage against structures (and disabled carving knife for bashing)
- Higher BSB capacity
- Guard Towers only spawn guards on deeds
- Modified trap system
- HotA is replaced with a custom minigame, called War of the Ancients (WotA)
One of the goals is to change the classical Wurm PvP experience into something unique. To achieve this, more stuff will be customized and new features will be added.
If you have any suggestions feel free to post them here.
- Think twice before you name your character, any item, house, boat or your deed
- Don't abuse bugs and report them using /support
- Don't use any kind of cheats or hacks (all public client mods are allowed)
- Insults and direct provocations are not allowed in global chat channels (CA HELP, Trade, Freedom and GL-Freedom are moderated)
All staff members are bound to strict rules to prevent giving them any kind of unfair advantage.
If you have a problem with any staff member, please contact Army via PM on the WO Forums or contact the 'Army' account on the server using /tell Army. Just don't discuss such problems in public please.