Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Trader giving very low payments

On my server, all of our traders are giving extremely low payments for things we sell to them. For example, a 99 QL gold statuette of Fo got me about 1/10 what I've gotten on other servers.  So...I'm guessing it must be some setting that I messed up.  Does anyone know what it might be?  I set my money to be very high (Trader max money in silver, Trader initial money in silver, and Money pool in silver), hoping that meant that it wouldn't run out. But perhaps I didn't understand what those 3 categories really meant?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

You have to increase the trader ratio, you can look at the ratio with the path of knowledge lvl 1 (if i am right)

increasing the ratio is a little bit tricky if you never worked with traders ( i am a noob too, just calling about some hints other players gave me)

I just know, you have to sell and buy same sort of itmes so in time, the trader will give you more money for it.

I remember in the wiki is a little guide how trader works, one of my GM postet a guide in my forum (he is a profi with traders and know all about them) but this guide is in german.

Eject

add:

Trader max money: is the money that traders can have to buy items from the players,

if a player is selling a lot of items to the trader until he have no money, the trader is able buy stuff again at the next initialisation (around 1 month) or if players buying items from the trader inventory

Money pool in silver....i believe this is the money that the king can give out each month to all traders

example:

Money pool = 50 silver

Trader max money = 10 silver

If you have 1 Trader on the Server, it will get 10 Silver, because the Trader max money

If you have 5 Traders on the Server, each will get 10 Silver

If you have 10 Traders on the Server, each will get 5 Silver

Please correct me if ii am wrong

Eject

Edited by Eject

I changed all my settings to 100x the default - trader max money, money pool, etc. There are 5 traders on the server, so they should be very wealthy. Our bounties are set to come out of thin air, not from the kingdom purse, as well.