Sign in to follow this  
PlagueB

WTS a lot of stuff - Tribute market is open! - Update 05.03

I have set up a tiny market next to my deed, Tribute, just above Freedom Market, very visible from the highway. This means that everything you see can also be picked up directly if you are close by (Indie, FM). Else I'm sending it all by mail (except alchemist cupboard that does not fit into a mailbox even when you have a rune attached).

Notice the rare cooking set (bowl, jar, pie dish, plate, roasting dish, jug), all items except rare measuring jug add QL to your foods once made (unless you have 99 or higher skill in the cooking subskills). The lower your skill is the higher the QL gain.

Msg me directly ingame (PBlack, Indie server), leave me a message on forums, or post here. Whatever you find better.

Edited by PlagueB

[00:15:31] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Thank you Vomusu.

[16:54:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Lump on the way Mr Szai. Hammer already sold as I stated above, sorry about that.

[16:56:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Thanks NeeNee.

Updated, check out new items and prices.

Also I would trade some of my items for rare oven and rare forge if you have one for offer.

Edited by PlagueB