Sign in to follow this  
armyskin

Rift on a project of mine

If you are planning on attending the rift in a few hours please consider helping me with my project of reclaiming the steppe that was once in the rift location. The rift will help me in my project by ripping up abandoned pavement and killing invasive trees. All I ask for is a few steppe tiles planted by any rifters who come to kill the alien kangaroo men.

• Like 2

rifts no longuer remove that much pavement and leave a lot of packed tiles. But with the help of the rifters that can be easilly solved, a few shovel to dig / drop dirt on the packed tiles, remove the pavement, murder the remaining grass from the trees (after gathering it that is) and replant everything with steppe.

Good luck with your project, I always welcome those who try to keep their servers natural areas and hunting sites as they used to be.

It seems steppe hardly spawns anything on Exodus (The Badlands for instance). Deserts are much more productive.

Edited by zigozag

A big thank you the couple of players who stayed after the rift closed to help clear up the packed dirt that it left.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zigozag said:

It seems steppe hardly spawns anything on Exodus (The Badlands for instance). Deserts are much more productive.

Steppes spawn wild horses and wild hhses. Usually when u get to the badlands steppe i spend a few good hours of nonstop hunting of them, after that the spawn kinda dies out and respawns fully in a ffew days. I think you have been unlucky nit seeing any. Steppes are supernice spawns, miss the steppes from chaos :( 

• Like 2