Sign in to follow this  
MacOofer

Rift

Any info on the location of the new rift yet?

I finally have time to attend again :)

• Like 1

East of Karak over the mountains. Old Rift County. About O/N19

Yes, I would love to find out if this thing pops before Sunday when I have to leave to go out of town. It's directly south of me.

https://www.niarja.com/rifts

Easiest way to know when the Rift will start for you is to just check this page.

Also after looking at the timing it appears that a new Rift will appear pretty much exactly 7 days (168 hours) from the time it was closed last time.

Once the beam appears it will be 2 days (48 hours) for the event to actually start. Then it just repeats over and over.

26 minutes ago, Chromega said:

Easiest way to know when the Rift will start for you is to just check this page.

Also after looking at the timing it appears that a new Rift will appear pretty much exactly 7 days (168 hours) from the time it was closed last time.

Once the beam appears it will be 2 days (48 hours) for the event to actually start. Then it just repeats over and over.

Yes, I ended up checking Niarja not long before you posted. It was up at 2017-02-23 09:21 PM so by tomorrow it's going to pop.

9 hours ago, Chromega said:

It is no rocket science, the precise 7 day timer for the appearance of the new rift beacon resets the second the previous rift ends. The rift opens exactly 48hrs after the beacon appears :)

In short, the new rift opens exactly 9 days after the previous one closes.

4 hours ago, MacOofer said:

It is no rocket science, the precise 7 day timer for the appearance of the new rift beacon resets the second the previous rift ends. The rift opens exactly 48hrs after the beacon appears :)

In short, the new rift opens exactly 9 days after the previous one closes.

I've been mentioning that in-game for quite some time now. Just add 48 hrs to the time the rift message shows up in the area history list of your server and you know when it opens. It's actually the easies way as well, considering most players are in-game anyway. :D

As for this rift, I won't be there since I'm working at the time it opens. 

Thorin.