Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Items on Tables / Weapon Stand Changes

Easy solution to having items on tables.  I believe I've posted something like this a year ago.  I'm not a graphic programmer so I have no idea what I'm talking about.

A table is blank and can be opened like a chest.  Only certain items can be put into it.  When an item is added to the table like a plate, the table graphic will change to show a plate in the middle of it.  If you add a glass then graphic changes to show plate and glass.  If only a glass then graphic only shows glass.

To expand on this for positioning can make a table have 3 different chest type openings.  Left / Center / Right.  If glass is put on Left side of table (chest opening) then glass graphic changes to there.

Same can be applied to armor stand and weapon stand.  I'd like to have the graphic of the armor stand change to show "plate" if I have plate stored in it.  If I have another armor stand with "chain" then graphic changes to chain.  Same concept as table.  If you mix it would be cool if graphic on armor stand could show the mix and match.  If not then at least if it's all plate then show plate on armor stand.

Why do all armor stands show leather no matter whats stored? :P

Blank tables with no dinner sets and candles is pretty dull.