Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Gender Swap - Alright, Let's Do This!

Every new day without this is a wasted day! :P (Im no drama queen at all)

• Cat 1

No worries, I waited for a possibility to remove colossus like a year. You won't even notice like this year will pass : P.

27 minutes ago, Yldrania said:

Please please :-) 

maxresdefault.jpg

Did you just... But Hans!

(Still +1)

+1.  Ive had male toon for a long time, did it accidentally. A one time restriction would be more than enough 

• Like 1

On 02/03/2017 at 7:50 PM, elvenwing said:

A one time restriction would be more than enough 

that's a mathematical impossibility.
anything less than one time would not be enough.
so a one time restriction is not more than enough
it's only enough. 
:D
no?

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

I remember the /gofemale command

Had to go way back to find this...... has this thought been abandoned?  Id think with all the +1s code club could see a little profirlt here...... id pay a bit for the change

• Like 1

Activate scissors, right click on body...

• Cat 1

People and their decisions in life /selecting avatar's 'gender' :rolleyes:

I think your problem could have been solved with a mail to support/devs.

Idea seems .. wild.. considering looking glasses are beyond 'rare' (last I heard.. not tradeable, nondrop, etc.. unless it's a legacy old item)

I'd say no.. because.. tomorrow players will be in the mood to become animals or robots, demons etc... another 2nd life #######.

Really.. talk with the support, this is kind of weird to be in the game. It's one thing to get some shave or makeup work on your character, hair style.. but changing all face features, gender.. that be weird to see people in the game.. every time looking differently.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnn said:

People and their decisions in life /selecting avatar's 'gender' :rolleyes:

I think your problem could have been solved with a mail to support/devs.

Idea seems .. wild.. considering looking glasses are beyond 'rare' (last I heard.. not tradeable, nondrop, etc.. unless it's a legacy old item)

I'd say no.. because.. tomorrow players will be in the mood to become animals or robots, demons etc... another 2nd life #######.

Really.. talk with the support, this is kind of weird to be in the game. It's one thing to get some shave or makeup work on your character, hair style.. but changing all face features, gender.. that be weird to see people in the game.. every time looking differently.

I did ask :P As for the rest of the comments.... I honestly don't feel the need to respond to any of what you said.^^

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 4

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:29 AM, Yldrania said:

Please please :-) 

maxresdefault.jpg

This is amazingly disturbing.....

• Like 1

Congrats on the campaign, Wu is getting a gender swapping one time use mirror. ;)

Agreed on the comments above. Lol

• Like 1

This sounds fine to me, as a paid service +1... It would also be nice if I could just change my appearance.

Edited by chiseledbuttocks
  • Like 1

Some might have noticed it in the WU patch notes the elusive golden mirror,:

69c23360ea354285a32916b5a37cb926.png

How do you get it in WO? You'll just have to wait and see...

• Like 7

I want to have faith, but that "How do you get it in WO?" line gave me chills.  I just hope its not the worst possible system available, for a change.

Just be prepared to see a "few new faces" next time you meet old friends:blink:

25 minutes ago, Finnn said:

Just be prepared to see a "few new faces" next time you meet old friends:blink:

Under the armour and coifs/helms, all that will change is shoulder/hip ratio and boobs, maybe beards.  I take more visual cues from garments than from gender identifying traits in Wurm.

• Like 1

I would hope that the elusive silver mirror is not so elusive. Making gold not so easy to find makes more sense. Or maybe the intention is that the gold will change appearance and gender... If that's the case, good luck to everyone trying to figure it out.

Edited by chiseledbuttocks

On 23/4/2017 at 2:35 PM, Finnn said:

but yellow potions...

• Like 1

@tamatthat's for ~10minutes only.. nobody minds you being a flowerpot or a pile of items...

@tamatcan you switch gender with yellow potion?

The only reason I was against this.. is because one of the things I liked about the game is that your choices mattered for something, but that keeps changing.:unsure:

#wogic2017

You might catch the difference the next time you meet a friend who switched genders and instead of *deeper* 'hello, how are you?:)', you get a *high pitched* "Hello..:wub:"

If this change had something to do with support.. taking the decision if someone deserves a change or not.. I do not mind, but as it's going to be free to players to ........ around with it... I think it's dumb(just being honest)

--edit

@Rathgarbeing mean is me saying how you're mean calling me mean for stating my beliefs;)

I just stated my opinion, I dont have a +1 or -1, neither mine or your opinion matters now, it's there @Retrogradealready confirmed that "there's champagne and it's cooling down", feature's accepted and change's ready or being worked on... it's coming to wurm in some of the future patches.

Edited by Finnn

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

@tamatthat's for ~10minutes only.. nobody minds you being a flowerpot or a pile of items...

@tamatcan you switch gender with yellow potion?

The only reason I was against this.. is because one of the things I liked about the game is that your choices mattered for something, but that keeps changing.:unsure:

#wogic2017

You might catch the difference the next time you meet a friend who switched genders and instead of *deeper* 'hello, how are you?:)', you get a *high pitched* "Hello..:wub:"

If this change had something to do with support.. taking the decision if someone deserves a change or not.. I do not mind, but as it's going to be free to players to ........ around with it... I think it's dumb(just being honest)

It doesnt matter, its already coming.  You should join the new times and just +1 the suggestion, since it doesnt affect you negatively.
If you want to be really mean though, you should lobby to make the mirrors hard to get, but I dont think you would be that much of a grinch.