Sign in to follow this  
Vannin

Wild Horses/Bison/Unicorns

Greetings.  Only been poking around on Indie for a few days, but yet to see any wild horses, bison or unicorns. Are these creatures purely mythical on Indie or do they exist? :D

Looking to find some to breed for a friend and I to use, is there a secret spot where they're hiding?

Those are incredibly rare as to be extinct, pigs, dogs and cows are all better choices to look for :)

I found a wild 'sea' horse in the water a week or so ago.  Rare but not impossible to find.  I still have it, though it's venerable, if anyone's willing to trade a     bison (male) or breedable pair of sheep for one (if just one sheep, it'd need to be a reasonably young female)..

contact Zoltan on Independance for in-game or PM me here.  Haven't seen unicorns in the wild in years.

BTW, pigs are rather common to find where I'm at, with chickens a second for domestic animals in the wild.  My place is at wooded slopes and plateau within sight of the sea (Fort Buda on the map).

Edited by Tristanc

Wild horses are close to be mythical indeed. Unicorns are mythical already, except on New Year's or around it, it seems GMs spawned some named ones that are still somewhere around. Unfortunately one is on an island.

Where are you located on Indy? I must have a few venerable 5sp females, you are welcome to take of those if venerable is okay enough for you folks to get started breeding on Indy.

Feel free to contact Amath in game.

• Like 1

On 23/2/2017 at 0:57 PM, Pingpong said:

Those are incredibly rare as to be extinct, pigs, dogs and cows are all better choices to look for :)

ping, please stop killing them :P

I've got plenty of all of those on Exodus. I'll be happy to share if we can get the programming changed so that animals can cross server borders :) You can +1 the post about it here:

I saw a handful of raging unicorns in the wild a few months ago, haven't seen a wild horse for maaaanny months now