Sign in to follow this  
zethreal

Pristine Community Map - Updated 5/11/2017

Please PM me with any requests for features. Right now I'm still learning the tools, so I can't do everything.

http://wurmpristine.pcriot.com/map/

The rules for adding a deed have not changed. They are listed below. 

Please read the following rules/guidelines before you post:

• You may only submit deeds that belong to you, or that you have explicit permission to submit.
  • Submitting purposely erroneous entries will result in me ignoring anything you submit in the future.
  • Tar and clay pits that are submitted to the map must be usable by newbies and the general public (Generally at least 2x2 tiles, and flat.)
  • Mailboxes must be accessible by anyone who wants to use it.
  • Please submit changes using the community map X/Y grid. Images pointing out the exact location on the map are welcome.

You are encouraged to:

• Report disbanded deeds that are still on the map
  • Submit newly constructed public highways for inclusion on the map.
  • Submit public tar and clay pits.
Edited by zethreal
Updated
  • Like 1

@Gazmo Can you be a bit more specific than "K22"? I put it in the middle of the lower penninsula for now. If you don't get back to me by tonight, I will try to swing by on my way home.

@aikainnetCould you either mark on the image below or describe where here you would like your marker? Thanks! 

31C05GT.png

Edited by zethreal

There's a quite comprehensive list of disbanded (but still showing on the map) deeds, too much for one single elf to add the coordinates, though :)  (spoiler, to avoid a very long post!)

Spoiler

North-East island

Persson Hill

Smooth Outside Crunchy Inside

High Hopes

Crumbly Cliffs

Easternmost island

New Zeafyxia Haven

New Zeafyxia

Heidelberg

Outlook

Heidelberg Cove

Horseshoe island

The Muni

Silverado

Cape of Solitude

Observer's Keep

Northern islands

Heavenwatch

North_West peninsula

Port Royal

Northpine Estate

Mirkwood

Challenger Hold

Bedrock Bend

Foxden

Longview Farms

Foggy Mountain View

Foggy Mountain

I'll update more later :)

From the Wasteland and South West area more disbands

Spoiler

Onyxus

Hillside Outpost

White Rock

North Beach

Crystal Sands

Enclave Harbor

Branwill Hunting

Brandylou's Zoo

Darq Portal

Drays Landing

Last Exit

21 hours ago, Evening said:

There's a quite comprehensive list of disbanded (but still showing on the map) deeds, too much for one single elf to add the coordinates, though :)  (spoiler, to avoid a very long post!)

9 hours ago, Explora said:

From the Wasteland and South West area more disbands

Sad to remove all those at once, but they're all updated. Also, for removals, I just need deed names. You can include the location if you'd like, but it's not necessary. 

I'm now following Pristineserver on  twitter and will try to keep disbands up-to-date from here out. Feel free to yell at me if I miss one though.

Edited by zethreal

Release Hunting Club has moved into X18 Y4 , thanks! ;)

Spoiler

v1n5q2.jpg

3 hours ago, Emylyna said:

Release Hunting Club has moved into X18 Y4 , thanks! ;)

Added!

• Like 1

Little adjustment to Dragon Cove please  SE corner of map area T/s 21-22 hard to get exact with ingame map.

7OhuNjN.jpg

Edited by SmackedDown

I will get these updates done today. I've been busy IRL and haven't had time.

Edit. Should be all set. I have also removed all disbanded deeds since 3/6

Edited by zethreal

Ugh, I'm bad, I promised to list more disbanded deeds to have them removed from the map, but life has been hectic both in Wurm and irl. Will keep my promise sometimes this week.

Doing a great job!!! All updates are great and it not like they need to be done instantly.

P.s. do we have a way to add a bridge on here, we built one between 2 islands in the south.

Edited by SmackedDown
Bridge comment

2 hours ago, SmackedDown said:

Doing a great job!!! All updates are great and it not like they need to be done instantly.

P.s. do we have a way to add a bridge on here, we built one between 2 islands in the south.

Thanks. No bridges right now, but I hope to add it.

2 hours ago, Evening said:

Ugh, I'm bad, I promised to list more disbanded deeds to have them removed from the map, but life has been hectic both in Wurm and irl. Will keep my promise sometimes this week.

No problem. I have the pristine twitter feed bookmarked & I just went through and removed all of them that disbanded from 3/6 until today.

Edited by zethreal

Hi! Can you change Hot to Trot to Ravenna? It's G16 on the in-game map. Thank you so much for all your hard work! :D

Greetings. I definitely enjoy the fact this map has been updated frequently, but I can't help shake the feeling that...well, it's not really useful to explorers (like myself). Things like roads, bridges, and canals aren't mapped out.

I mean, I can easily see a bridge by noting the pillars, but it needs an overlay to show roads, and I'm not really seeing canals. Since this is the only frequently updated community map of this server, it's unfortunately deterring me from wanting to explore (I want to be able to know where I'm going at all times).

@Raeyn Updated Ravenna.

Removed Disbanded Deeds

Pristine Arena

Walnut Cove

Moonshae

@Benie - I am going to try to add more to this, like roads, bridges and canals, but have been busy outside of Wurm. I do this on my own spare time and do not get paid anything by anyone ( players or Code Club ).

Your efforts are appreciated! There really aren't many canals in Pristine to worry about anyway and the map dump view does a pretty good job of showing altered terrain & roads.

Thanks. 

Just a quick announcement. With the weather getting better and my premium expiring in early June, I will not be spending as much time in game. I will, however, try to keep the map updated. 

I will be back to full swing when it starts to cool down in September. I just end up doing too much in the summer to play an MMO anything close to what I do in the winter.

There are no tans in wurm!  Have a great time!

Big edit for whoever might take this job on. A Zen Moment is alive again, so can be left on the map, and in the lake, roughly N16 is A Zen Island.

Edited by Tilda
updated info

Map hasn't been updated in many moons now, maybe someone active would consider taking over the task.

I looked at trying to make a clever online map with deed search like other servers have but it looks complicated :wacko:

This is just a PNG file

Spoiler

Uy3NfDW.png