Sign in to follow this  
Soil

[JK-Chaos] Memesalot

77a781b3ce.jpg
PvP oriented Chaos village with consistent PvP opportunities weekly, if not daily, is looking for villagers.

Requirements:
70fs
50 weapon skill
50 shield skill

Located 10 minutes away from newbie-training friendly Pandamonium deed which we frequently visit.

If interested in joining, apply here: http://www.kyara.us/index.php?board=45.0 and request to join Memesalot. :) 

Some fun while visiting our friendly neighbor:

Spoiler

Edited by Soil
  • Like 5

Just a question; Why is memesalot being advertised as a seperate village and not under 'JKC' recruitment thread? Is there a split, what does joining 'memesalot' over the other thread give? ViP access?

aiming for a centralized group where we can do things on the fly when opportunity presents

i've done my fair share of waiting for tweedle dee to join the party and in my experience it's much more efficient to just have a group together, 
makes the gears run smoothly, you know?

e: us almost getting the opportunity to jump and kill ciray while you and doctorchaos were two locals out should be a good example of that

Edited by Soil
  • Like 2

I don't know what time you're talking about - But I asked because I wasn't sure if this was gonna be a seperate group, ty for info. 

• Like 1

tfw my deed location was made obsolete by a kingdom disbanding but then crusaders bail me out
join today!

• Like 2

Join today, don't miss your chance!
Doing regular small group PvP activities. Don't miss out.

e5110d2ae0.jpg
TFW your champion gets curbstomped by an avatar of fo

Join our adventures today!

• Like 1

Friendly bump for a fellow JKer. If you are looking for nonstop PvP action, join Memesalot, home of the most active PvPers in JK. This is a War deed like no other.

• Like 1