Sign in to follow this  
Pox

No more 1 month + coins option?

So I went to re-up my premium time today and noticed the section I normally go to has been replaced with a message about some kind of Paypal problem and that it will be returning soon. Well, I went to use the other options that are available and I'm seeing 2 months premium time for $16 as the cheapest option. Previously I've always done the 1 month + coins option that is around $10. Is there any reason this isn't available anymore? The package I've been buying fits what I need perfectly, and it kinda sucks that I'm being forced into buying more than I want to because of a technical issue :(

Is there anything I can do? Any ETA on a fix for the Paypal thing? Hope you can help. Thanks!

• Like 2

Same question here.  I didn't even get a message about a technical issue.  The smallest amount of game time I can buy is 2 months @ $17.00USD

I may wind up just doing that for now, or I suppose I could look into the silver option.  That was 10s for $17.00USD  Is 10s equal to 2 months of premium? 

Anyway, bring back the 1 month + coins please, or at least let us know why you would no longer want to let us go that route.

Thank you much!

Nevermind :rolleyes:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/151135-wsa-paypal-transaction-delays/

Edited by Reylaark
saw the WSA