Sign in to follow this  
Araninke

Unstable Issues?

Unstable has been working OK for me, aside from the expected reconnect which sometimes causes the client to freeze up. After today's update though, I loaded unstable client only to find that it no longer is using the new GUI skin and tile rendering is all over the place, i.e. literally changing underfoot as I walk around.

The unstable client will be rebuilt later on tonight, turns out some things were missed (we forgot to check the "dont make textures weird" box)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Worfeus said:

bump that question, can we please get a fixed unstable client?

Indeed, considering the game is only playable for me using the unstable client, we need it fixed.   (Stable client is pretty bad when it comes to fps)

Still getting the bugged version on my end...

Edited by Araninke

Earlier when launching for an alt it hung on downloading... I closed it and forgot about it.  An hour or so later I relaunched and it did it's downloady thing, launched, got my alt in game.  Not sure what was up with that as the version numbers are the same.

But something happened, I can now run with GLSL enabled and literally all issues I had are fixed.  I can now use shadows without dropping 40fps, I can enable water reflections, Hell I can see shiny rares again.  And I'm not dropping under 57-60fps either..

Specs:

-MSI 970 Krait edition

-AMD FX8320 3.5ghz 8-core proc (non-overclocked)

-16gb 1600 ram

-AMD RX 480 8gb graphics

I am still changing settings and gradually setting things higher but so far no matter what I increase or turn on I am not losing fps anymore.

Whatever was done or fixed or unglitched, thanks.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

Thanks for getting a working unstable client back up! I much prefer to use it for game play except for the pesky disconnection issues.

Yup, the pesky disconnects aside, it's awesome :)