Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Rare Guard Tower Keeps Disappearing

I have a rare guard tower on deed - Xanadu. Almost every time I log in I log in to an available guard tower. However, every time I travel away from it and return, the guard tower is gone. Functionality has been varied - sometimes the guards have still responded to my call, other times they have not (I"m aware of the conditions required to have them respond and have tested this with them in mind). 

Not sure if this is an actual bug but since it has happened repeatedly and functionality has sometimes been impaired, I figured I should probably report it.

Screenshots show the guard tower gone and available.

wurm_20170217_1927_by_bmastock-dazdzz6.j

wurm_20170217_1928_by_bmastock-dazdzzk.j

FYI bug has been around for other big rare structures since rare/supreme has been added to the gmae.

Just now, whykillme said:

FYI bug has been around for other big rare structures since rare/supreme has been added to the gmae.

Im aware. This bug has been around for years. BUT! Functionality has never been impaired! Recently, it has. This makes it unusual and thus something I felt needed to be reported. It doesn't bug me when the guard tower isn't visible, but when you run from a troll and stand where it's supposed to be with the troll right next to you and call for help, and you end up dying because the guards don't respond, that's the point where it turns into an issue.

• Like 1

Already on the list and as far as mine, functionality isn't impaired.      http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/91731-bug-disappearing-guard-towers-minor-problem/

I'll add a note about functionality if you can give details on how to reproduce it.  Mine functions without issue whether I see it or not.  

Will add this thread to the bug but follow on the other report.