Sign in to follow this  
GoldFever

Khellus Resolution, Resolved

To respect Theonis' wish I start a new thread, and the communities desire to be kept updated, I'll update the Khellus situation here.  Khellus and I have reached an agreement on the value of his stuff/toon still for sale that I will take along with what silver he has in hand plus he will deliver a large amount of bulk goods to me.  I can live with this.  I assume Enki will now unblock the sales threads and allow the items to be "sold" to me and we can then proceed to resolve the matter.  Once the issue is fully resolved, i.e. all the items/silver/toon/bulk goods are delivered to me, I'll update again.  Alternately, if it is not concluded in a reasonable amount of time, I'll update that as well.

Just so the community knows, I did not ask for direct GM involvement, I did notify a week or so ago, but that was all.  I am as surprized as anyone. 

Edited by GoldFever

thank you GoldFever, did you want me to add this incident to the consolidated post or leave off for now?

I am glad to hear things are getting resolved between you two. Not only has Khellus done a good faith compromise, but you have been flexible in meeting him halfway. You, good sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Like 1

I think enough time has passed that I can fairly update this now. 

Khellus has not fully completed his end of the agreed upon deal as I have not received any bulk goods nor has there been any communication from Khellus via PM.  However, as he did complete the first part of the deal, my losses are minimal.  I suspect he may have left the game.  

As this may be for reasons beyond his control, and he did complete the first part, it is not reasonable to add him to the list at this time.  However, if someone has information that he is still playing, but just gone silent, then that is a different story.

Make sure Enki is aware, sorry this happened to you.

Sorry to hear that, but I am glad that at least you got some of your money back. I put that character to good use, by the way! Sad that bad things need to happen to good people. Keep on trucking, bud!

And this is why people shouldn't trade for real cash in game.  At least not with people who do not have VERY high reputations.
It sucks that you lost out,  but you took a risk and it didn't work out.  I don't mean to come off as rude but you, and people in the future can avoid being scammed by just being a little cautious.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Greyfox said:

And this is why people shouldn't trade for real cash in game.  At least not with people who do not have VERY high reputations.
It sucks that you lost out,  but you took a risk and it didn't work out.  I don't mean to come off as rude but you, and people in the future can avoid being scammed by just being a little cautious.

Pretty much 100%, don't fall for the whale that just started a month ago. I learned that the hard way.

Just a further update on this issue.

Paypal notified me today that they won their dispute with the credit card bank over the original chargeback and therefore the original transaction completed.  I even got the $20 service fee back--though I had to call and ask for that.

As a result of the original transaction completing, I now owe Khellus for the stuff he sent me to compensate for the chargeback.  I have sent both a PM and an email to the account he uses for PayPal but if anyone is able to contact him, please let him know to contact me in-game so I can get him some silver.

Thanks,

Gold

• Like 6

Thats very honorable of you, Gold, you could had kept the money and the stuff and no one been the wiser. This is something worthy of note.

Don't change.

• Like 1

Just got back in contact with Gold after being away for my new job. I know this thread is a little old, but the old situation was resolved. All of it was true to those who remember what had happened. Resolved the Money issue on our end. and Happily, Gold got everything he was originally intended to get! I would just like to apologize to the community about everything that occurred.

It was not my intention to scam, life just happened.

Goldfever thank you very much for your patience with this matter and I hope to see you soon!

• Like 4

As a final note, silvers have been transferred and I believe this issue is now fully resolved.

Thank you to everyone who assisted.

• Like 5

I can confirm that silver has been received, Thank you to Goldfever who has been especially patient.

• Like 2

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 4