Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

WSA: PayPal transaction delays

WSA.png

We are currently experiencing difficulties communicating transactions from PayPal.  Unfortunately this means that during this time all transactions through PayPal will be delayed. Once the system is restored all transactions will be processed, so if you have purchased Premium time or silver you will receive it then.

We are in contact with PayPal to resolve the issue but have no ETA on when the systems will be operating correctly.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

UPDATE:

We have disabled PayPal as a payment option until the issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll be working with them to address it ASAP

• Like 1

9e9.gif

Thankfully my main chars are paid up for a year already

Edited by Klaa

any clue how long it will take? i feel worse than a newb without premium

• Like 2

Glad I did it last week. I was down to less than a week of time left.

Can you lower the ingame silver cost associated with premium due to not being able to premium accounts via paypal? I do not trust xsolla payment method and want to prem an account...

At least until you fix the problems with paypal? 

Thank you

Edited by Bramson
  • Like 4

Wurm is down to $8.50 USD a month.  Please get PayPal back up before the Euro recovers!

Honestly I've heard many times people don't trust xsolla but I've used it many many many many times with 0 issues. I think it also offers the cheapest option. To each their own. 

I have only ever used PayPal.  Has Xsolla always been less than the PayPal options?

1 hour ago, Eyesgood said:

I have only ever used PayPal.  Has Xsolla always been less than the PayPal options?

from as far back as i can remember yes, by a few dollars and being i have paid for many many accounts the few dollars  saved added up. And again maybe it was just me but i never had a problem using it, updates within seconds while you are in game even. 

I need to prem two new toons. I don't want to use another pay method because I have money for that in my PayPal account. 

I can use the in game option with silver but then I will loose out on the 2s per new prem. On top of that I prefer to give CC real money to support their cash flow.

Can we please have some official (  @Retrograde @Budda ) feedback of what's happening and what the time frame is for it to be fixed.

With one day of premium left, I have had to pay using the in-game method which as KillerSpike has already said is not very efficient. It is my fault for letting the premium time get so low but it would be nice to at least get an update so other less fortunate players with less money in their Wurmium bank have some idea of timing.

Thank you in advance.

Yeah its been a few days now. I bought a character today with no premium time and I got stuck with it on f2p. I kinda need to prem it. An eta would be nice.

I'm with @MaurizioAMon this one. Never had an issue with Xsolla. Used them for years. I understand a lot of people have money in PayPal accounts just through trading so that makes sense, but just for straight up paying for prem or prem/silver combo, I would recommend Xsolla. 

Sign in to follow this