Sign in to follow this  
cccdfern

sleep bonus toggle

Just a small suggestion. F5 is default bound to show amount of sleep bonus available when clicked/pressed, this seems a little pointless since you can just hover over the sleep bar for that, I think it would be good/helpful to change F5 to toggle on/off sleep bonus.

• Like 1

+1

This would be really convenient and useful compared to it's current function.

yeah that would be nice. I think the only way to toggle now is binding a key in console to toggle it... and even then you have to do it every you open the client.

Edited by Launcelot

1 hour ago, Launcelot said:

yeah that would be nice. I think the only way to toggle now is binding a key in console to toggle it... and even then you have to do it every you open the client.

Shouldn't need to rebind each time as things should be saved to the config you are using; and if it isn't perhaps need to have a config other than 'default'.

Edited by cccdfern

Light bump, and if its not added, the way to do this yourself is hit F1, and copy paste this to change F5 (or another key) into sleep bonus toggle: bind F5 "say /fsleep"

I did a bind to shift-f5 to toggle sleep bonus. I think that is easy enough, no need to change the default (for a lot of people who are used to the display bind, it may cause starting SB unwanted).

You can easily do a bind (in my case shift-f5): bind Shift+F5 "say /fsleep"

Of course you can bind it to F5 if you wish

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2