Sign in to follow this  
Helmshroom

[BUG] Pantless Hero - Armour Equip Bug

I have had this bug happen in 2 situations - pretty much if you take your armor off, and either shoot a bow while in combat or are in melee combat and you put your armor back on it shows that your armor is on visually - but the server doesn't register it so you are nakkid.

Situation 1:

Shooting horses with a bow and unequip armor to shoot faster -> get into melee combat, switch to weapon and requip armor. Armor visually shows on but take damage as if nakkid die like I had 19 body characteristic and receive Pantless Hero achievement.

Situation 2:

I am out grinding FS and I accidently attack my Horse I am riding. I unequip weapon, and jump off to move away from horse, so I take off my armor to move away faster but get jumped by a small spider. I requip armor and weapon to fight said small spider. Visually shows I have armor on, but small spider is actually a demi-god spider of death with a huge axe hitting like a troll and I have to retreat out of combat , requip everything and go back in and kill said spider in 3 hits. (Very embarrassing moment)

Please fix, but also please let me enemies unequip their armor and re-equip in combat so I can kill you faster. :D

Edited by Helmshroom
  • Like 2

I had this happen to me while in PvP combat...

I got the achievement  pantless hero but 100% had equiped my armor after shooting a bow ran in and was taking crazy damage... Double checked after death... And everything was equipped as res stone worked..

this happened in a pvp event on Hota

Kix went down in three? hits and got the Pantless Hero achievement while wearing full plate as you can see from his video

And in our videos you can see he looked to be in full plate as well.

He should not have taken that much damage.