Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Esert Makeover comp!

Just a reminder, the Esert makeover competition is on! Submit your redesign ideas for Esert in the form of a deed planner map, with a write up about what you've chosen and why!

All entries will be then put up in this subforum for you to vote on, the winner gets the "joy" of building it all!

Entries close on the 18th, with the winner announced in the news on the 24th! So get in quick.

I thought i read Esert subforum earlier - but i guess it makes sense to put it in the Exodus subforum when i think about it.

Edit: had to check the Valrei topic, it says Exodus subforum. My bad. :)

Edit2: From Valrei International 003

On 28.1.2017 at 1:32 AM, Retrograde said:

The entries will then be voted upon by you in the Esert sub forum.

Edited by Nordlys

52 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

I thought i read Esert subforum earlier - but i guess it makes sense to put it in the Exodus subforum when i think about it.

Edit: had to check the Valrei topic, it says Exodus subforum. My bad. :)

Edit2: From Valrei International 003

There is no Esert subforum, so likely a typo.

Very excited about this contest! :D

Edited by Joelle

I think ruins of an old city that was once great would be cool. So while it gives protection to new players, it also makes them curious to go out and explore the many city states. And make it much smaller. It's the home of the old king even though he is buried here at Stonewall ;)

Edited by Andromas

@RetrogradeJust to clarify, are entries open until the end of the day today, or the end of the day tomorrow?

Esert update clarification
A couple of questions this week about the Esert update contest, all submissions can be sent to me via PM or via email, and it will run until the 17th of Feb. The entries will then be voted upon by you in the Esert sub forum.

There's no limitations in the design plans, but we may request changes if we feel they may cause too much lag or that it is missing some new player accommodations.

That awkward moment when it is the 24th and the winner is to be announced before the poll.

1 hour ago, armyskin said:

That awkward moment when it is the 24th and the winner is to be announced before the poll.

Said in today's news that the poll will actually go up sometime this weekend. Things come up. Esert isn't going anywhere.