Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

More Keybinds Required

So I was going to make a suggestion for another keybind, but after looking at how many keybinds we have, why not go the whole way and add all the missing keybinds.

The other day I made a post suggestion we should have a keybind for water_flowers, not used much for sure, but if you have a ton to do it would be handy to have. Today I was repeatedly filling the same container over and over and discovered there is no keybind for the 'fill' command, and this certainly would save a lot of drag drop.

So for all the actions available in game they should have an option to bind that to a key, save a mouse, bind those keys!

• Like 1

I've always wondered why they couldn't organize it better. When you right click things you go from text to text to choose your action. Seems like they should make it like "Bind [key] Emote>Offensive>Slap" so everything could be taken account for. I don't know how difficult that would be though.

+1

half of the keybinds don't work now,

the plan building key bind doesn't work, and that's my pet peeve as i'm a builder and that stupid test or track function keeps getting in the way.

14 hours ago, ozmods said:

the plan building key bind doesn't work, and that's my pet peeve as i'm a builder and that stupid test or track function keeps getting in the way.

Oh yeah, I was doing a big building the other day and thought ooo should bind this to space, could not get it to work.

20 hours ago, ozmods said:

I don't think the plan keybind ever worked. I've tried it every few years and nothing has ever happened.