Sign in to follow this  
Andromas

The Gates to Valhalla

While I begged and borrowed people to help me finish the second last stage of Valgrind, the last stage requires be to ask those of you who are beyond my mason and carpentry skill to come help build a buildings 16 stories high. Why 16 high? It will be the only ever building that can ever be built here. So why build a shack? After complete the deed will be made public with the basic restrictions of destruction.

So I've done some calculations, it's going to need about 4k bricks and mortar for a 3x3 16 story tower (pretty much 4 1x1 towers with ladders all the way up to a 3x3 platform). Will also need a heap of planks and nails for temp floors. I can handle the rocks and sand but would love donations of clay. And if anyone wants to grind bricks and mortar I would be super happy :) but I'm a realist and understand I'll probably be doing most the mats. Once that part is done then will start the begging ;)

Update, my cooking obsession has passed ;) I have decided bringing the great peak of Wolf Mountain down further than I have is not a good thing for Exodus or the "Tower of many gods". So I will make building and planning public as well as put the mats needed in available in the coming days. Thanks to the wisdom of greater Exodians than myself ;)

Building and planning should now be open to the public. Please be nice. The current aim is to get the existing tower up 2-3 floors more than it is now so that building a bridge across to the peak wont require me destroying one of Exodus's natural wonders(more than I have already). All mats should be on the top floor in a BSB. If anyone has problems let me know, it's my first attempt at a public deed so I'm bound to make mistakes ;)

Eh cooking was fun but I'm over it. I know ppl don't have time to work on a deed that is not there own so sadly I'm going to continue surface mining the top of Wolf Mountain to get this project finished in my lifetime ... there is no emoticon for it but here are my tears ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Took a break and I'm back ;) Brought 5s with me to continue the Valdrind project. The first tower is still at 10 stories, I think it needs at least 3 more before I can build the bridge across to the peak of Wolf Mountain. I hope to spend few or no coin on this stage as I know I'm going to have to pay for the final stage. All mats and permissions are set so if you are passing by please add a wall or two. :D

That tower now has the Nadroj seal of "it's neato" approval. Complete with one entire extra floor i didn't really need to build because we got distracted! :D

JakeRivers your work was invaluable. Now it's up to me to make a few thousand marble bricks and mortar :( And get the next stage started :)