Sign in to follow this  
elvenwing

elvenwing's crystal rune emporium

WHERE CREATION IS ALWAYS FREE!!!

i have 92 js, which according to niarja is 8th i believe, and im pretty sure these are the cheapest prices you'll find, so order up your runes!!

my creation chances:

16.30ql crystal- libilia: 34% any other rune: 27%

55.74ql crystal- libilia: 55% any other rune: 50%

creation is free, just pay cod to mail your mats to me, and ill mail back the runes and leftovers

PRICES:

any rune on request, under 10ql- 20c 

any rune on request, 10- 20ql -30c 

any rune on request, 21-30ql-50c

Any rune on request, 30-40ql- 70c

Any rune on request, over 40ql-1s

here is the list to find what you want: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DdCM55viZwilRdzQi70BsvWmG8JrtvxRVRF_BxxesSU/edit#gid=2112741790

any rune creation from your mats- cod price, otherwise free :)      (i cant guarantee awesome ql all the time, runes appear to be very random, you get what you get if you choose to send me something, and i will send back leftovers from the weight, of course)

Will gladly accept bronze donations as a tip :)

Ps also looking to buy extra crystals any time, pm me with prices

RUNES WITH MOONMETALS: i will only make these with very high chances, so if you want to send your own metal and an awesome crystal, i will still make it, but if you are ordering one, expect some delays, as well as a higher price.  any moonmetal rune i create will be 2.1silver plus the standard ql price  <---who can beat that price?!?!!

Edited by elvenwing

Ive had quite a few orders, so if you have something in mind, you should go ahead and post it to get priority. (Also will be faster service, so i can start working them as soon as i get fresh mats)

All current orders have been sent...

Order your dirt cheap runes for your weapons, tools, and stills!! 

Hello, want to buy 3x Lead runes of Fo, under 20ql

Cod Davih please :)

[21:16:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

all orders are sent.  first come first serve, order up those tool runes :)

All orders sent and supplies restocked, come get your cheap runes!!

If youve ordered in the last day or so um sorry about the wait..... having an argument with my cable company.... ill get them sent as soon as i sort out the moneymongers

[22:22:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

all orders sent.... looks like i only have about 5 left, get em while they're hot!!

Hi, can you send 5x over QL20 to Cevanne of a bronze rune of libila (+10 % gather QL).

im discovering that mats are just too expensive :(   im going to do one last run until i find a better way of aquiring crystal shards.  thank you all so much for your patronage, and especially for the various random donors i had, big thanks to you guys (you know who you are)