Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

[Resolved] Ingredients missing from cookbook [Player Specific Issue]

I took a little break from all my recipe finding until tonight and I realized while I still seem to have all my recipes, all the ingredients are missing. All I can see is the skill, the cooker, and the container. I have a LOT of recipes and I don't want to lose them! 

Can you please post an image of a recipe or two from your cookbook that has this problem?  Please don't include any liquor recipes.  You can send me a forum PM with the image if you prefer, or put it into a spoiler here.

Sure. This is all I have from anything that is not a starter recipe, or the few recipes I have used lately (the last time I know all was well was Feb 5, the last time I cooked was this Friday.)

Spoiler

qsxqB9T.png

• Like 1

Thank you, NeeNee.  This seems to be an issue specific to you and not a general bug, but I'm adding it and sending to the Devs and GMs who have already spoken with you.  

Bumping this. It's been almost a month and no resolution. Can I get some idea of what can be done? 

Have you try logging into another computer to se if its your computer or cleared your java Cache

I have, as I play regularly on two different computers. Nothing seems to work so far. I'd be happy if there was a way to just get rid of all my recipes so I could refind them all, but for now, I'm stuck in between. 

Bump. Any help devs? I'd really like my recipes back without whatever's gone wrong. 

Edited by NeeNee

This is something that will have to be fixed for you by a dev as it's not something that is affecting everyone.  I know the devs were waiting to solve the deleted characters/recipe issue first, before trying to fix any of the affected people.  I'll remind them that you are a casualty of the issue and see if they have made any progress.

Appreciated. I love my recipes, I don't want to lose them. :D Thanks. 

• Like 1