Sign in to follow this  

So just to ask, if there is a single tile mine entrance now, and a door, no one will be able to mine an entrance next to it correct? However on a PVP server someone smashes a door, then mines a second entrance you can no longer put a door to cover lets say a deed or tunnel entrance? Not sure how well that's going to go over.

I agree that currently, adding gear to unicorns would accomplish little due to them being so rare right now. What if unicorns could also spawn on enchanted grass and trees? Then they'd be rare but there would be a way to set up areas where they could spawn, just like how people make steppe now to occasionally spawn wild horses and hell horses.

Or just make 1/100 horse spawns into unicorn spawns.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Feature: New behavior for off deed blessed lamps.

• Blessed lamps planted off deed on pavement tiles will auto-light in the evening and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
  • Blessed lamps planted off deed on bridges will auto-light in the evening and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
  • Blessed lamps planted off deed on reinforced cave floor tiles will remain lit all the time and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.

Good to see that was cleared up.

Any thought given to the idea of using Karma for bless?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tich said:

Problem with multiple minedoors is that they could (or would) have 2 different permissions sets, also one will open as the other closes, so would require a fair bit more code to sort that out as well.

So as someone approaches them they would just enter through the one that opens first. Just slow down a bit before entering. Two permissions sets can just be set to the same permissions by whoever builds them or even different ones if desired for some odd reason. For coding maybe simpler to make them function as a single door and even built that way with the graphic being of two single doors side by side.

The advantages I think outweigh this because of the ability to seal off double wide mine entrances from various undesirables and mobs. Then also the esthetic value of the eye appeal would add a lot I think.

=Ayes=

On 10/02/2017 at 6:40 PM, Redd said:

ITT champ unicorns have just become the new meta

Finally more options, want speed go HH.

lower skill have a horse

Want tank go champ unicorn

want damage go greenish unicorn.

19 hours ago, SmackedDown said:

So just to ask, if there is a single tile mine entrance now, and a door, no one will be able to mine an entrance next to it correct? However on a PVP server someone smashes a door, then mines a second entrance you can no longer put a door to cover lets say a deed or tunnel entrance? Not sure how well that's going to go over.

everyone in the world can collapse mines as priest these days.

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I was thinking Tich (dangerous, I know :) )  Would it be possible/easier to either create a double wide door (probably a major change) or to set one door (ie-left when looking from the outside) as the permission door with the second opening only when the first opens?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:38 AM, Tich said:

Problem with multiple minedoors is that they could (or would) have 2 different permissions sets, also one will open as the other closes, so would require a fair bit more code to sort that out as well.

As for 3 wide entrances, it maybe possible, but not sure how easy it would be to do. There would in effect be 2 ways to get to 3, one is tunnelling between 2 existing tunnels, or expanded a single tunnel to two then to three, Not sure either is desirable.

Could you use code to auto set any two adjacent doors to carry the same function?  or to pull from the same ID? I could see there being some issues if the slave or master doors were destroyed separately... but to be honest, I don't know wurm code...

On 2017-02-11 at 9:44 PM, JockII said:

Finally more options, want speed go HH.

lower skill have a horse

Want tank go champ unicorn

want damage go greenish unicorn.

It's almost as if people have completely forgoten why the ORIGINAL HH's were nerfed in tankyness and made speedy.

Oh well, the new meta is unicorns with oakshell and LOF with a interceptor or 2 on hellhorses. gg. gonna take 2-3 months before it gets annoying due to the current lack of unicorn breeding.

Edited by Zekezor

On 2/10/2017 at 9:26 AM, Retrograde said:

Also at the end of a rift, if you have more than 60 points, you’ll get an amount of rift resources scaling to your participation points (up to a max of 20 at a participation score of 360). Each of these items will be random between the three rift materials, and the ql will scale based on participation too.

Yeah...   Not completely accurate.

"if you have more than 60 points, you’ll get an amount of rift resources"  ----  False

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aaron_IRL said:

"if you have more than 60 points, you’ll get an amount of rift resources"  ----  False

Yup that did not work at all, had zero resources at the end.

18 hours ago, Aaron_IRL said:

I know this isn't of any help to the problem, but don't feel bad, you're not missing much.

Your point count could be in the couple hundred range and all you're going to walk away with is 1 rift resource of each type... so 3. And all 3 of them are extremely low quality, which is not any different than if had you gathered it from the rift zone area yourself.

It's been identified as a bug with the calculation, and was giving it at intervals of 60, meaning it required 120, and 180 to get them

This has been rectified for the next update. you should get 1 per 15 participation past 60

• Like 2