Sign in to follow this  
AussieMel

Game Crashing Suddenly

Hi,

I have been playing warm everyday for the past week or so with absolutely no issues at all. All of a sudden it decides that it no longer wants to work. I was in the middle of playing and the game play suddenly got very slow and unplayable. I restarted the games and still the same issues. I restarted the computers and again the same issue. After about 20 secs the games crashes. I have updated the Java and did a full uninstall and reinstall and am still having the same issue, but it crashes a lot sooner now. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Mel

Hi Mel-

Try deleting all 'Sun' folders under your users\you\appdata folder after uninistalling Java. I have seen something similar sounding recently where Java spawns many processes and consumes all availability resources. Deleting the sun folders and reinstalling was the fix. You can confirm if that's the bug you are hitting by checking task manager while the issue is happening, but it's worth a shot anyway.

Otherwise, id say run a malwarebytes scan.

• Like 1

Hi Noiattaq,

thanks for the advise. Are these instructions for a Mac? I can not seem to find the 'sun' folder.

Cheers