Sign in to follow this  
Holar

Looking for players! Screenshots added!

I have a huge deed on Independence that has a lot of space unused. I'm looking to bring in some players to populate the deed. If I can get a few people to join up I have about 70-100 tiles I can expand out for housing. If you're interested message me on the forums and we can talk more. 

Spoiler

x8wLYb0.jpg

Spoiler

lahHmDP.jpg

Spoiler

xaQASr2.jpg

Spoiler

YxydKMQ.jpg

Spoiler

QLLEOI2.jpg

Most of the first areas I posted would be areas for you to build your own home. The main building that is showed in the last picture has tons of room, but I'm not going to give someone I don't know access to it straight away. The second level of the building has about 10 pre-made rooms that are decent size (can fit forge,oven and beds easily.) Behind the hill in the back round of picture 3 there is a large slabbed area with its own mine and pre-made spots for 3 3x3's. (note: all area's shown are deeded)

I'm willing to accept old/new/returning players to my deed. I have tons and tons of resources to build and terraform with and I'm than happy to share it with new villagers. I have roughly around 8-10k rock shards, 4k bricks and 15k dirt just laying in bsb's.

Just to note I did not build this deed I purchased this off of its original owner who sadly no longer plays. 

I'm looking for long term players to stay here, I will be making frequent trips back and forth to Wild in the next few months. I will entrust someone with elder status and being a temporary mayor while I'm gone. If you are truly interested in joining just send me a PM via forums, I have email notifications turned on to my phone. 

Edited by Holar
  • Like 4

Maybe include the position, a few pictures and some info about your deed to attract some more experienced players. With such a short post you're likely not going to find a lot of interested parties :) Good luck!

Pretty nice deed, good location and Holar is top top level harambe. 10/10 would join.

I'll take some pictures when I get home this evening. It's east coast Indy located on Steves Tundra. Huge mine with mostly iron. 

• Like 1