Sign in to follow this  
Smwoodburn

More marble and slate craftables!!!

Who enjoys the look of marble and slate craftables? For a much fancier lifestyle why not surround yourself with premium white or shadow black built from your very hands and tools? Now we have a few choices for each such as floor plans, marble statues, and bridges, but i believe we can do so much more with what we already have as well! Everyone likes the new and improved so lets expand our options here and live the high life!!;) Maybe even a new cart or wagon plan 6 animal hitch to cover weight difference i petition for more craftables with Marble and Slate similar to the options of stone, what say you my fellow wurmians?

• Like 2

Slate and Marble statues of Chess pieces!!!! to avoid difficulty moving them just have them work with the drag function, so chess can be played off deed.

• Like 1

there were talks about marble walls and stuff a while back, however Saroman is currently working on more fighting animations (was announced in the news) and seeing that we have a very limited amount of people working on the graphics i doubt ud see two more options for a lot of items any time soon. its just too much workload to be done quickly.

47 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Slate and Marble statues of Chess pieces!!!! to avoid difficulty moving them just have them work with the drag function, so chess can be played off deed.

This would be pretty cool, we can already make the chessboard. Marble and slate chess pieces would be nice.

Marble walls and fences would be nice. For bulidings it would go well with marble floors.

Still planning to look into it at some point, so don't despair just yet!

• Like 5

I LOVE marble statues. Especially dyed. It would be nice to have marble benches and such that we can dye. My deed begs for more marble decorations to dye lol.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2017 at 5:32 PM, Saroman said:

Still planning to look into it at some point, so don't despair just yet!

I really hope it is soon, been waiting a year or more for marble walls for my home. I do not want to build a really large house from stone bricks and when it is done have marble walls released and have to tear it down and start over. Really looking forward to marble used in various ways especially walls.

• Like 1

Same here theres so much you can do with it as many as you can with stone brick and slate just sounds awesome or something like obsidian a jet black color