Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

[FIXED] Larder inner workings issues.

Below is a image of a working Rare Larder which each shelf registers and offers the rare boosts vs normal

iuGwExq.jpg

Here you have a Supreme Larder, but the inside shelf's are not registering supreme, their acting like normal and offer the same as a regular larder, the rare shelf's inside the rare larder offer better decay protection vs the supreme, could you please fix this bug for supreme larders ? Thank you.

aPD1qwE.jpg

+1 - and I can see one of your feet Vortexxx, you lost a shoe

• Like 1

Can you tell me how each one reached their rarity status?

Did they turn while unfinished?

Did they turn after creation while improving?

Is there any change while they are on the ground and open as opposed to in inventory and opened?

no changes its the same on both as in pic on ground vs holding them.  the rare oen was make with a rare lead ? I think it was. and the other one I won in a auction want made by me. the rare one was made a few weeks ago.but these supreme one is Purdy but isn't working like it should its broken.

Used a rare plank on mine on creation and I never looked inside it till today, pretty cool with the blue shelves.

• Like 1

I think what is happening is this (at least that's what happened on test).

If while creating the larder, it turns rare or better, when complete, all the shelves are the same rarity.

If while improving the larger turns rare or better, the shelves do not indicate the rarity, just the larder itself.

If anyone has a different experience, please post here.  If not I'll post the bug as I described it.

27 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

If while improving the larger turns rare or better, the shelves do not indicate the rarity, just the larder itself.

If it's relevant, I imped my still rare, and only the still itself is rare the inside stuff isn't.  But I'm not sure it matters?  The rare still and not rare still give different affinities so it probably still counts?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

If it's relevant, I imped my still rare, and only the still itself is rare the inside stuff isn't.  But I'm not sure it matters?  The rare still and not rare still give different affinities so it probably still counts?

I'm guessing this is true for all the new items that have internal components - lunch boxes, stills and larders.  I've added all 3 to the bug list and will try to verify all of them unless a dev beats me to a fix.

• Like 1