Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Adjust the dmg level to 60 from 20 where the item border turns red in Character window

Suggestion:

Adjust the dmg level to 60 from 20 where the item border turns red in Character window

Why?

Currently there is no visual difference above 20 damage of an armour / weaponry piece, it stays red all the way it gets lost.

Changing the red level to 60 dmg would be in line with other ingame convention like wall damage visualization and could give feedback at a glance for a wider range of damage.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

the fact that you would let anything get to 20 damage is beyond comprehension...

Not really, I deliberately let shields go beyond 20 during shield training.

+1 for this... seems pointless that everything goes red beyond 10 dmg... 

at 20 damage on 92ql weapon it loses 7 points with high repair skill. only 2 points with mend.

but i will +1 the suggestion as long as there is still a color change at 20. more options the better i guess.

i used to repair everything continually all the time after each use, years doing that. fight, repair weapon and armor, repeat.

dont anymore. i dont know if it was a placebo effect or real but things seemed to stay at higher quality for longer.

probably because you repair more at higher ql thus losing less ql more often. But i just got tired

of what seemed almost like an obsessive management of items, equipment and tools etc.

thank wu for my newfound freedom lol