Sign in to follow this  
Ellietwopointoh

I'm back, everyone!

Hey all, been a while! Some of you ingame on cele already know, but for those that haven't been around I used to use the account Ellietrap. It's been like 1.5-2 years since I was really active, and after so much time I don't really like my old account name and kind of am going for a fresh start. 

I didn't quite intend to be gone for nearly this long. I really missed the community. Also, so much has changed, but also I've seen some things never change :P TD looks so different, but Waar still has his stranglehold around it. And the area I used to live looks virtually the same, it's kind of weird still knowing my way around.

Hope to see you all ingame! Now, if you'll excuse me.... I've got to get back to grinding to earn some coin :(

-Ellie

Welcome back! Let me know if you need tools to get started. I can imp you some to level 45-50 and maybe land a CoC cast on them. No promises tho with my 43 channeling! :ph34r:

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got more or less what I need now, aside from like ways to make some coin so I can get premium again :P I'll let you know if anything comes up though!

Just working on settling into a spot before I start churning out bricks to sell. Zug zug. Work work. Dabu. Making a shack a home :D

-Ellie

Welcome back Ellie! Just yell if you need help with anything. : )

Thanks! But I think the main thing I need at this point is more hours in the day, lol :P Lots of catch-up to still do.