Sign in to follow this  
DreDBanGeR

New rift feb 5th

located at G20, easily accessible coming from whitefay going north or docking near Weird wonders and going east up the emerald way

1 hour ago, Stony said:

Thanks for the info, do you know the timing?

https://niarja.com/rifts

This is in your local timezone. You can use this information to create timers for threads.

• Like 1

A rift in the north-eastern half of the map? I don't believe it.

• Like 1

That's just south west of my deed, may attend if it doesn't start too late.

Was about an hour's ride from C14, via the path over the Ageless Tunnel. You will need a good head for heights. This is some most impressive road making through the mountains.

On 7-2-2017 at 8:01 AM, Wulfmaer said:

Was about an hour's ride from C14, via the path over the Ageless Tunnel. You will need a good head for heights. This is some most impressive road making through the mountains.

All credits are for Keyos building that road. Over time I hope to be able to connect it to the Ageless tunnel deed(s); however I've got too many projects at my to-do list and right now I'm on a minor Wurm break.

As for the rift, it was nice to be there; although I got in a bit too late and missed most of the first wave due to a miscommunication. :(

Still, seeing 3 Fo-priests doing the LoF casting was a nice thing for sure. Hopefully we'll be able to experience more of that in the future.

Thorin :)