Sign in to follow this  
Lizardtamers

Autosorting Bsb,s from Unlimited

Time for WU to give the fruits of it's labor to online comm.

On Sklo Bulk Storage Bins (BSB's) Don't combine Ql, rather they sort per 10ql column. Making it easy to sort a mass quantity of bulk items, or store 10 different ql's in to a  1 bsb, Then you can drag grouped ql's to large crates, Which retain their ql avg./combine qualities for easy transport and long term storage   

• Like 2

sounds nice, much better than having a bunch of BSBs for different QL ranges.

I wish it could be a special type of BsB that offers that functionality.

It's awesome in some cases, like ores for example.

Then in other cases it's actually rather annoying, like mixed grass for example.

There are times when I just want to stuff things in a BsB, see the total number I have displayed, and not the total number of individual rows of varying ql's.

Would rather see dirt(500x), than dirt(5x) meaning I have 5 groupings of dirt which could amount to 453x total... if that makes any sense.

• Like 2

Yeah, adding a "Sorted Storage Bin" and "Sorted Food Bin" that had this functionality would be great, so materials can be combined or auto-sorted as desired.

+1

• Like 2

Another beneficial WU mod found to be undesirable for use within WO it would seem. This would be a very good one for WO though and reduce the need for numerous bins to sort the QL of materials. Also beneficial for new players who don't realize the QL reduction of the current ones by adding lower QL mats.

This QL sorting option can also be eliminated by casting *bless* on the bin if wanting to keep the QL combine function for common items like dirt and such. Since there are no priest restrictions on most WU servers and raising priest skills so fast on those, *bless* is easily available there for any character if desired.

Also some WU servers have no weight drag in/out restrictions making dragging in/out a quick task. Might think about reforming that as well. Can even drag in/out up to 1,000 at a time somewhere.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

yeah +1 

I have no need of so many bsbs tbh

Sounds nice, but I would rather see it as a new type of bsb, because it would be annoying to drag dirt from a crate with 10 different ql types.

Also an option to set the range it averages out to, 10ql is quite a big range, be nicer to see options for 1ql range, very nice when you want to keep your high end materials sorted even more.

I still want to see specific storage crates based on numbers of items rather than volume for dirt/sand, logs and rock shards. BSB's are just not practical for these bulky materials.

While we are at it, a logging wagon that can move a few hundred felled tree's at one time. ;)

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

While we are at it, a logging wagon that can move a few hundred felled tree's at one time. ;)

1 hour ago, Darmalus said:

Isn't that just a wagon with crates in it?

Felled trees does not go into any container as far as I know

On 2/6/2017 at 6:20 AM, KillerSpike said:

Felled trees does not go into any container as far as I know

Using the right mod in WU they do indeed.

• Like 1